The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > Panday Studio

Old 05-29-2006, 09:06 AM   #1
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

May 27th show & Comics For A Cause campaign

Here are some pics of the show on Saturday. good thing I brought my youngest daugther, Danzel, with me to take pictures. It was fun again. We had quite a good show and good guests: Pop Mahn, Steve Leialoha, Norm Breyfogle, Steve Sadowski, Ken Stacey and some other local artists in the Artists Alley! This was really great fun. The high light of the show was the costume parade. Awesome costumes there! Met with some friends and colleagues in the business, really cool! Then after the show we had a great dinner together with the guests.

As well, I kicked off with my Comics For A Cause campaign to help my uncle in the Philippines. We received quite a responce from the people. We raised about $200. Also couple of pics of the t-shirt that my eldest duaghter Dareece modelled for and printed by my 2nd daughter Dafne on Friday in school. My kids put in their time to the campaign. I love them! My million thnaks to all who supported the cause so far! I'll be updating my site for online supports, I'll let you know.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics.

Last edited by pandayboss; 05-31-2006 at 03:32 PM.
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 09:08 AM   #2
pandayboss
Illustrious Chap

pandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of lightpandayboss is a glorious beacon of light

More pics...

My daughter Dareece with the CFAC shirt! Please order and support the cause. This is a cool shirt!!

Last edited by pandayboss; 05-30-2006 at 09:52 AM.
pandayboss is offline   Reply With Quote