Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community > DW Group Project

Old 03-01-2018, 08:58 PM   #31
Scribbly

Scribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud of

Get well soon!
Old 03-02-2018, 08:01 AM   #32
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

I've still got one last page to finish, work has got my life on hold. If I make it, I"d be proud to be added to the group, if not, I suppose I'll just put it up in a thread as a supplement to your collection
Duane Korslund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2018, 08:49 AM   #33
Scribbly

Scribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud ofScribbly has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane Korslund View Post
I've still got one last page to finish, work has got my life on hold. If I make it, I"d be proud to be added to the group, if not, I suppose I'll just put it up in a thread as a supplement to your collection
GIT R DONE!! Please.

Right now a deadline extension is running.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:28 PM   #34
Rob Norton

12013 will become famous soon enough12013 will become famous soon enough

Hey guys. So far...i have 37 completed 100% finished Pages turned in. Im awaiting mine to be lettered which will add 8 more. Anyone else close to turning in finished pages? Just doing a check.

Rob
Old 03-08-2018, 07:10 AM   #35
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Duane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to beholdDuane Korslund is a splendid one to behold

very close, gotta do finish lines on last page and letter.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:37 PM   #36
Rob Norton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane Korslund View Post
very close, gotta do finish lines on last page and letter.
good to know. look forward to seeing it.
Old 03-11-2018, 12:20 PM   #37
Effess

Effess is on a distinguished road

I have a little more to ink and letter. Do you have an actual day you need the completed pages by, Rob? I know it's close to two weeks done in March, but I want to do a good job.
Effess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:53 PM   #38
Rob Norton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effess View Post
I have a little more to ink and letter. Do you have an actual day you need the completed pages by, Rob? I know it's close to two weeks done in March, but I want to do a good job.
I know some are just a bit behind. I'm okay with saying lets move the completion date to the end of THIS month.

MARCH 31st. lets try and make that the hard end date for everyone if we can.

so for everyone...just keep us in the loop as to where/what your status is. no worries.

ROB
Old 03-13-2018, 01:10 PM   #39
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Ed is still lettering our story.
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 05:11 PM   #40
Rob Norton

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul brian deberry View Post
Ed is still lettering our story.
understood. he has mine as well. but from his FB it seems he was suffering from power outages at his home from bad weather. so I'm sure this backed all kinds of stuff up for him.
Old 03-20-2018, 03:42 PM   #41
eDuke

eDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to beholdeDuke is a splendid one to behold

It did! I'm still playing catch-up. I did start on yours, Rob. Definitely have it back to you before the end of the month! I already did Paul's, don't know if he's turned it in to you yet.
Old 03-20-2018, 05:21 PM   #42
Rob Norton

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDuke View Post
It did! I'm still playing catch-up. I did start on yours, Rob. Definitely have it back to you before the end of the month! I already did Paul's, don't know if he's turned it in to you yet.
Awesome. Thank you SO much...!!!
Old 03-20-2018, 05:34 PM   #43
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Rob,

Sending you a link to the file via PM
P.B.DeBerry is a writer/letterer of words, soup enthusiast in Massachusetts with a talent for over thinking. This bio took him five hours to write. You can read more from P.B. at.. fisticuffswriting.com
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:59 PM   #44
Rob Norton

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul brian deberry View Post
Rob,

Sending you a link to the file via PM
Got it sir

So i have now only 2 guys whose stories im waiting on. From Mr. korsland and EFFESS.
Once we have those, I believe that will be it. All work turned in and done.

And while thinking about it, I figured we needed to have SOME kind of wrap up to the story. Some end. So i talked with BISHOP and floated a concept that he was onboard with and he drew up 2 pages to END the story. And i loved his stuff so much i just had to add a page to it myself cause it seemed so fun. I think you guys will find the character that hellboy encounters and ends his journey kinda interesting, unexpected and fun. Not gonna say who/what it is until you get to read the whole thing but...its fun. Ill just leave that Question in your mind for now.

Anyway...very very close to being done. Its awesome guys...all the work put in. You will love to read this thing..its great. Seriously.

Rob
Old 03-21-2018, 07:43 AM   #45
Duane Korslund
F!@* Symmetry!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12013 View Post
Got it sir

So i have now only 2 guys whose stories im waiting on. From Mr. korsland and EFFESS.
Once we have those, I believe that will be it. All work turned in and done.

And while thinking about it, I figured we needed to have SOME kind of wrap up to the story. Some end. So i talked with BISHOP and floated a concept that he was onboard with and he drew up 2 pages to END the story. And i loved his stuff so much i just had to add a page to it myself cause it seemed so fun. I think you guys will find the character that hellboy encounters and ends his journey kinda interesting, unexpected and fun. Not gonna say who/what it is until you get to read the whole thing but...its fun. Ill just leave that Question in your mind for now.

Anyway...very very close to being done. Its awesome guys...all the work put in. You will love to read this thing..its great. Seriously.

Rob
Sent Rob my stuff last night (such as it was), so Im checked off the list