Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 02-27-2018, 09:03 AM   #1
strychnine5

strychnine5 is on a distinguished road

Penciller needed $80/pg

Hello!

My name is Daniel Gordon and I am looking for a penciller for a 22 page series. I am offering $80 per page at this time, but if you are able to ink or color I may be able to offer a slightly higher rate.

My plan at this point is to get the first issue made and then run a kickstarter for the rest of the proposed 4-issue series.

It is a urban noir so the style that I am looking for is a darker realistic style like Maleev, Phillips, etc. More information on the series will be given once an arrangement is made. This is work for hire so I will retain sole ownership of the IP. If you would prefer less of a page rate for joint ownership that is something that I am open to discussing.

Payment will be made within 24 hours of receiving the hi-res pages through PayPal, and I can offer an immediate payment for the first 4 pages if desired.

The best way to contact me is through twitter (@watchdanwrite) but I can also be reached through email (fakeaddress0407@yahoo.com).

I have previously attempted a Kickstarter with an artist I met here and that can be found here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...of-the-fanboys

Although it was not successful we are still working on it and plan to take another swing soon.

Thanks for your time!

-Dan
strychnine5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 09:21 AM   #2
strychnine5

strychnine5 is on a distinguished road

Thank you everyone that sent me information. There is an enormous amount of talent on these forums and I wish I could work with many of you!

I have found the artist I am looking for in regards to this project, but I have saved a number of your emails/messages and I may contact you later in regards to another project.

Thanks again!
strychnine5 is offline   Reply With Quote