Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 02-17-2018, 08:44 PM   #1
ctrop99

ctrop99 is on a distinguished road

Penciler/Inker Needed for 28 Page Sci-fi Comic: $60/page

Hey everyone! My nameís Christian Tropeano, and Iíd like an artist to help bring a story 3 years in the making to life!

About the Project: The story is about the daughter of a legendary space explorer family, who escapes the space-phobic society sheís grown up in, to explore the strange planet where her parents vanished. This will be the first issue in a limited series of 8 issues. The feel of this story is similar to the films of Pixar, and it would be rated PG if it were a movie.

The Art Style: Iím looking for an art style that embraces romanticism instead of realism. This is a sci-fi/ adventure story that takes place in another galaxy, not a crime thriller. Some artists I love are Moebius and Fiona Staples.

Legal: If you are chosen for this project, you will be required to sign a Work for Hire agreement before beginning any artwork. I retain complete ownership of this IP.

Payment: Once the work for hire contract is signed, you will be sent the script and paid $60 per page, at a pay rate of every two (2) penciled and inked sequential pages that are submitted in high resolution. The low res, draft pages will need to be approved before you are to submit the high res files. We can do something like half of the page rate for roughs, and then the rest for high res, inked files. Completed pages must be in 600dpi TIFF format. Payments will be received within 48 hours through Paypal. The total payment you will receive over the course of this 28 page issue is $1,680.

What to Submit: Introduce yourself, where youíre located, and list any published work or experience youíve had. I want to see your best sequential artwork. No pin ups, please. Any experience youíve had in the sci-fi genre is a big plus. If you have any other skills like cover art, concept art, coloring, or lettering, feel free to show me! I want our relationship to be a communicative one, so if you have questions, please ask and Iíll be more than willing to answer.

If everything goes smoothly you will be called upon for the second issue, which is currently being scripted, as well as the remaining issues of the series. This is an opportunity to be the artist of not just a single comic issue, but an entire 8 issue story full of original worldbuilding. Thank you!

https://projectbeyondcomic.tumblr.com

ctrop99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 02-26-2018, 10:20 AM   #2
ctrop99

ctrop99 is on a distinguished road

Submissions are now closed and an artist has been selected. Thank you to everyone who submitted!
ctrop99 is offline   Reply With Quote