Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Help Wanted / Jobs > Help Wanted / PAID Jobs

Old 12-07-2017, 09:23 AM   #1
QEW Publishing
QEW PUBLISHING

QEW Publishing is on a distinguished road

Qew publishing seeking penciler/inker

Salutations, Digital Webbsters! QEW Publishing is currently seeking an illustrator/inker for the production of P.I. McQUEEN, a black-and-white, 56-page graphic novella.

To learn more about QEW Publishing, you can visit our website here: qewpublishing.com

The Project
P.I. McQUEEN is a detective yarn set in the city of Chicago during the mid-1940ís. Itís story of Maggie McQueen, a young widow, who is not a detective herself, but is determined to solve the last case she believes got her late husband murdered.

Art Requirements
Artist must be very familiar and comfortable with illustrating depictions of the fashion, automobile, and architectural styles of the 1940ís. Inking style should be applied to convey a classic film noir-style setting, but not so much that it literally eclipses line art.

Project will comprise a total of fifty-six (56) pages of interior sequential art.

All finished art will be collected and configured to produce and publish the graphic novella.

Schedule
Deadline for completion of all art is August 31, 2018.

Budget and Payment
Completed penciled and inked story page rate: $50.00 USD. Total budget: $2,800.00 USD.

Payments shall be made via PayPal within following parameters: QEW Publishing shall remit payments of one hundred US dollars ($100.00 USD), which shall be based upon a production interval of two (2) sequential art pages that are completed and submitted by artist for review and approval by QEW Publishing. Payments will be made within 15 business days after each submission interval following written approval of submitted work from QEW Publishing.

Submissions
Applicants may contact us at submissions@qewpublishing.com. Please include samples or links to your portfolio and any other relevant information. QEW Publishing will accept submissions until the artist is found, or until end of January 2018. Looking forward to hearing from you all! Thank you!
QEW Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 08:49 PM   #2
QEW Publishing
QEW PUBLISHING

QEW Publishing is on a distinguished road

Position filled! Thank you, digital webbsters!

Dear Digital Webbsters,

A penciling illustrator/inker has recently been elected and contracted to fulfill the needs of this ad.

I'd like to thank all of you who applied with responses to my ad and for your numerous links to review samples of your artwork pertaining to this particular. project.

I's also like to submit a shout-out to Digital Webbing, too, for providing such a resourceful venue to a forum of sheer talent. QEW Publishing would like to extend to all of you the best and most hopeful of wishes for this holiday season.

Until we all converge again.

Merry Christmas,

Quenton Shaw, Chief Editor
QEW Publishing
QEW Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote