The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Movies and Television

Old 04-29-2012, 04:19 PM   #91
Paul Sanderson
Dread Avenger

Paul Sanderson has much to be proud ofPaul Sanderson has much to be proud ofPaul Sanderson has much to be proud ofPaul Sanderson has much to be proud ofPaul Sanderson has much to be proud ofPaul Sanderson has much to be proud ofPaul Sanderson has much to be proud ofPaul Sanderson has much to be proud ofPaul Sanderson has much to be proud ofPaul Sanderson has much to be proud ofPaul Sanderson has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by galmando View Post
I stopped reading/collecting comics a while ago now. Nearly 2 years i think, so i get my geek fix through the movies now, i prefer it actually as there won't be hundreds of tie-ins and crap to buy! Yay!
^ This.
www.trinitycomics.com
www.twitter.com/Trinity_Comics
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trinit...43120692428699

Personal site: www.frankdirscherl.com
Paul Sanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:45 PM   #92
galmando
backwards it's odnamlag

galmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeefChief View Post
I will send Galmando some Ben Nevis

That is all.
Cheers man!!!
galmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #93
TheBeefChief
Apocalypse King

TheBeefChief is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cheers man!!!
I'm generous like that. We all are. The skinflint thing's a myth...
TheBeefChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:32 PM   #94
ponyrl
OmenSpirit always...

ponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to behold

Saw it. Guess how.

Anyway, I must really dislike modern comics because I was really bored until iron man/stark was on the screen, then I got giddy.

Waiting for IM3...

Would I pay to see it in the theater...only with a friend, other than that, nah.

"That was last year. This year
I'm trying to earn a living."
-Sunset Boulevard
ponyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:19 AM   #95
TheBeefChief
Apocalypse King

TheBeefChief is on a distinguished road

That's possibly because it's a movie designed first and foremost to work on the big screen. I saw it on a massive screen in 3D and loved the whole spectacle of it. Yes, there were slower bits at the start where characters were introduced, but then not everyone going to see the film is going to be a fanboy, or even be that well versed in who the characters are.
TheBeefChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:52 PM   #96
ponyrl
OmenSpirit always...

ponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to beholdponyrl is a splendid one to behold

Wouldn't expect them to be. From my standpoint, I was bored. And EX-fanboy if you please. I stopped paying my regular dues a few years ago. Dejected fanboy fits better.

"That was last year. This year
I'm trying to earn a living."
-Sunset Boulevard
ponyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #97
The Dag
Clan G33K$

The Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud ofThe Dag has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyrl View Post
Saw it. Guess how.

Anyway, I must really dislike modern comics because I was really bored until iron man/stark was on the screen, then I got giddy.

Waiting for IM3...

Would I pay to see it in the theater...only with a friend, other than that, nah.
If American Eagle was in it you would see it 50 times.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:38 AM   #98
galmando
backwards it's odnamlag

galmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyrl View Post
Dejected fanboy
Lol, i like that

But as I grow i like to think of myself, at the very least, as a fanman

But then that sounds creepy or can be misinterpreted as FanofMan and may give certain implications
galmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #99
Moonrider
Registered Abuser

Moonrider is a splendid one to beholdMoonrider is a splendid one to beholdMoonrider is a splendid one to beholdMoonrider is a splendid one to beholdMoonrider is a splendid one to beholdMoonrider is a splendid one to beholdMoonrider is a splendid one to beholdMoonrider is a splendid one to beholdMoonrider is a splendid one to beholdMoonrider is a splendid one to beholdMoonrider is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol, i like that

But as I grow i like to think of myself, at the very least, as a fanman

But then that sounds creepy or can be misinterpreted as FanofMan and may give certain implications
Boys will be boys. Fanboys, doubly so.
Moonrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #100
Bishop

Bishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to behold

This movie was a blast. Lots of excellent moments between the characters, and the best onscreen Hulk ever achieved.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:44 AM   #101
kamikaze
Are you watching closely?

kamikaze is on a distinguished road

thought it was great. Just a fun overall experience for me.
twitter@jcoates36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GXIX...ErS9C-MHZDJGlA
Youtube-Shield of Justice trailer
kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #102
Allegory Comics
Master Marlovian

Allegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to beholdAllegory Comics is a splendid one to behold

I really enjoyed it, also. I knew Tony would have some funny lines, but everyone had a few shots in ... and Hulk stole the show!

Funny story: The theater was packed, and during the entire movie people were cheering and clapping. It kinda bugged me. I was like, "it's just a movie, calm down." But when the after credits scene played and revealed the villain in the next movie (presumably), I clapped a little. LOL!

But I mean, c'mon. Really? WOW!
Allegory Comics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #103
punkpenciler
Open for Commissions

punkpenciler is on a distinguished road

people were clapping and cheering when i went to it last night. i thought it was pretty fun. the kid next to me though kept saying "hulk smash" i did
punkpenciler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:58 AM   #104
cheeseisgood1918
cheeseisgood1981

cheeseisgood1918 has much to be proud ofcheeseisgood1918 has much to be proud ofcheeseisgood1918 has much to be proud ofcheeseisgood1918 has much to be proud ofcheeseisgood1918 has much to be proud ofcheeseisgood1918 has much to be proud ofcheeseisgood1918 has much to be proud ofcheeseisgood1918 has much to be proud ofcheeseisgood1918 has much to be proud ofcheeseisgood1918 has much to be proud ofcheeseisgood1918 has much to be proud of

I enjoyed it. Helluva fun flick. As much as I don't care for Ruffalo, he was definitely the best Hulk/Banner yet on film. And the line "puny God" is my favorite line in a long time.
cheeseisgood1918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:04 AM   #105
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Anybody else notice that Tony spilled the beans, that he and Pepper are *married*?

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote