The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Creator Community

Old 04-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Ray Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to behold

Exclamation Manga Studio EX 4 is 72% OFF!!

Go get it! Super cheap! It's got awesome perspective drawing tools (Like draw naturally and have it automatically stick to your perspective grid. Everyone raves over it. I've yet to make the switch from Photoshop, but I might now!!--> GO HERE!

ART: COVERS : COMICS : FILM/GAME : YOUTUBE : FOLLOW ME!
Ray Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 04:11 AM   #2
JimCampbell
Letterer

JimCampbell is just really niceJimCampbell is just really niceJimCampbell is just really niceJimCampbell is just really niceJimCampbell is just really nice

Totally worth it for perspective snap alone. Plus, for my money, the best digital inkling tools on the market. Once you get the hang of the panel ruler/cutter for making your panel borders, you'll honestly wonder how you ever did them another way. Oh, and a paint bucket tool with a user-controlled tolerance for ignoring gaps in linework.

Takes a bit of getting used to Manga Studio's un-photoshop-ness but richly rewards the effort.

Cheers

Jim
JimCampbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #3
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

I paid $125 for mine at Amazon in December. Still less than half price (for just the upgrade version!) from Smith Micro's site alone!

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:30 PM   #4
Ace Corona
Microterran Liberator

Ace Corona has a spectacular aura aboutAce Corona has a spectacular aura about

Tiger Direct has everyone beat at $79.99 here's the link:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...wCjC-d2CjCdwwp
Ace Corona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
rendergee
All Graphics Artist

rendergee is on a distinguished road

Wow! Does this means that MS 5 is about to come???
rendergee is offline   Reply With Quote