The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Hosted Forums > Golden Goat Studios / Ray Dillon

Old 04-16-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Ray Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Make Money Tweeting! <-- not a bot. This is really Ray spreading opportunity!

This is a legit way of making extra income without the extra work. Working smarter, not harder. It's an advertising tweet company. It was passed on to me by Tyrese Gibson who I did some work for. Celebrities are making like $4,000 per tweet, but you and I can make a few cents to a few dollars per tweet and that adds up! And occasionally there's a big opportunity for $20 or more. And you only tweet the ones you're interested in. I've been tweeting a gaming company that's really awesome and if you personally connect with these advertisers, you can end up in real life opportunities as well. Looks like I might be developing some games with them now!

They say that opportunities come in spurts and then disappear for a while, so don't worry if it's quiet for a while. They'll come. But if you upgrade to the pro account you get better listings and therefore more opportunities. Also as time goes on, you get a better rating, which leads to more 'opps' as they call them and better paying ones.

This isn't spam people, this is advertising cool stuff that you'd probably share anyway!

Click the image to accept my referral. I get a commission on that, you can get a commission on anyone you sign up for each successful tweet they post in the future. Not out of their share, but out of SponsoredTweet's share.

If you can't see that image, just copy and paste this into your browser--> spon.tw/r8xVm
ART: COVERS : COMICS : FILM/GAME : YOUTUBE : FOLLOW ME!

Last edited by Ray Dillon; 05-31-2012 at 03:07 AM.
Ray Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
Bishop

Bishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to behold

Great idea! I signed up, but could use some more followers. Anyone that wants to can add me @bishopbowie. I'll add you Ray as well!

I rarely Tweet, but I'll start if this looks like an easy way to make a little cash...
Old 04-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #3
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Ray Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to behold

Awesome, Bishop! Yeah it's definitely based on followers, but it's also the quality of tweets and the connection to your audience. If you have 20 followers and all 20 click your links because they're that connected to you, you'll have a better time than the guy with 20,000 who's not connected at all and no one clicks.

And, hey, if I follow you, that means you have more followers, which means you earn more, which means I earn more from the referral fee. So we all win!\

So, if anyone wants me to follow (I'd likely do it anyway) but click my referral link up top, follow me on twitter, and let me known and I'll follow you back on Twitter!

I've got 4 other ways of making good income "while you sleep" as they say. Around $1,000 a year. I'll be releasing all that info soon, too!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:15 PM   #4
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

how do you sign up? I don't see the image?

Xbox Gamertag: badPOP -- PSN: Luckybubblegum
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:39 PM   #5
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Oh, you don't? Dang! Well, here is a direct link to copy and paste: spon.tw/r8xVm

You can also visit any of my sites and see it: http://RayDillonRandom.blogspot.com for example.

Thanks, man! I think you'll be happy with the result! Might be slow at first, but you know what you're doing so you'll have a good return. Got some other methods for you too!
Old 04-18-2012, 12:23 AM   #6
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

For anyone who signs up, let me know how it's going for you. I seem to be getting new "opps" every day or every other day.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Nothing so far....

Xbox Gamertag: badPOP -- PSN: Luckybubblegum
paul brian deberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #8
CHWolf
BANNED

CHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to all

Christ.
CHWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #9
Jon Dahl
Dust in the wind, dude.

Jon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud of

Can I utilize this without being on Twitter, or participating in any way?

How to Kill a Zombie
Jon Dahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:08 PM   #10
Phatman
Midi-chlorians are a lie!

Phatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud ofPhatman has much to be proud of

I don't buy that Ray isn't a bot
Phatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #11
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Dahl View Post
Can I utilize this without being on Twitter, or participating in any way?
Well SponsoredTweets is only for twitter (though they are fine with your twitter feed being all over the web; Facebook, blog widgets, etc).

You should join twitter, though.

And there are several other programs I can share with you for making extra income, dude.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:04 PM   #12
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatman View Post
I don't buy that Ray isn't a bot
SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Old 04-18-2012, 11:12 PM   #13
CHWolf
BANNED

CHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to all

If you have anything that can make me about half a mil in a month, I'm up for it.

Otherwise, see you guys in the afterlife. Don't try to avenge me - these guys are ape shit.
CHWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 01:33 PM   #14
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Over the past couple of days I got two really cool opportunities, one was for $50 for a contest, and I hopped right on them, but both of the opps ENDED before I got approved. That was super lame. They didn't say anything about that when the offered it to me. It's like they sent it out 2 seconds before they ended it.

But other than that I've been getting good opps.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #15
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Had a splurge of new opportunities today! Made a couple bucks.

And I've also started taking it beyond just SponsoredTweets, getting directly in contact with certain advertisers to work one-on-one and more personal on higher paying advertising deals as well as projects (Like working with a new augmented reality gaming company).

It works if you work it! Hope things are going okay for you guys, too!