The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Movies and Television

Old 04-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #61
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHWolf View Post
...Wow. I didn't expect a compliment.

Th... thank you...
He's not complimenting what you think he's complimenting. He's just saying you have good credit.

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #62
Justice41
Piss Off

Justice41 has disabled reputation

I'm surprised nothing has leaked out from the Russia Avengers premiere.
Looks like the Euro market gets this flick a week ahead of us here.
Justice41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:25 PM   #63
Mwynn
On THE EDGE

Mwynn has disabled reputation

There have been leaks no one has posted them here yet.

The Edge Online

The Edge Facebook
Mwynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:21 PM   #64
Eliseu Gouveia
Suteki Da Ne

Eliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to allEliseu Gouveia is a name known to all

Comes out here in April the 25th... which happens to be a holliday.

Already planning to go see it with my nieces who LOVED the Thor-Cap-IM movies but who seem to dislike Hulk with a passion, I canīt get them to sit down to watch his 2 movies.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:24 PM   #65
Evan Henry
Illegitimate Teletubby

Evan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwynn View Post
There have been leaks no one has posted them here yet.
Uh... PDFs... home computers... you get the point.
Evan Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:32 AM   #66
Evan Henry
Illegitimate Teletubby

Evan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to behold

Whedon says they're Chitauri.
Evan Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:45 AM   #67
CHWolf
BANNED

CHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to all

I read the spoilers.

Including the 'after the credits' thing.

^ Which is not a spoiler because they do it in every film.
CHWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:17 PM   #68
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Might as well just call them 'Cannonfodderuses' because that's all they're really meant to be.

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Old 04-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #69
CHWolf
BANNED

CHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to allCHWolf is a name known to all

I will not call them that.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:01 PM   #70
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Snob.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:59 PM   #71
CHWolf
BANNED

Biothunder Fungusbutt.

>:|
Old 04-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #72
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHWolf View Post
Biothunder Fungusbutt.

>:|
I don't recall giving you permission to use my full name in public...

Old 04-23-2012, 01:19 PM   #73
Bishop

Bishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to beholdBishop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofungus View Post
I don't recall giving you permission to use my full name in public...
Better than abbreviating to BF... That could mean any number of things.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #74
galmando
backwards it's odnamlag

galmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to allgalmando is a name known to all

Just saw it! Twice! Right after each other (that's my girlfriends fault)

It's excellent! But i guess you expected that, right? But seriously, this film is balls to balls action and that's what it needed to be

So many geek moments, and any concerns that Cap wouldn't be leading this team should be forgotten about. In fact, Cap felt more like Cap in this than the TFA.

But the standout star is the Hulk, he's just unleashed!

I'll be going back!
galmando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #75
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Quote:
Originally Posted by galmando View Post
this film is balls to balls action
I'm thinking you actually saw "The Buttvengers", and it would also explain why your girlfriend wanted to see it twice...