The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Video Games

Old 04-17-2012, 07:06 AM   #1
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Ray Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to behold

Augmented Reality Games using Toys & your house!

These are so crazy!! --> https://twitter.com/#!/RayDillon/sta...64239081119744

ZOMBIEBURBZ looks awesome! And ALIEN JAILBREAK

I want to play them. My 9 year old flipped when he saw the demo videos. I had no idea we had this kind of stuff going on. Someone even showed me the Marvel Augmented Realisty app. CRAZY FUTURE STUFF!

I can't even imagine having stuff like this as a kid.
ART: COVERS : COMICS : FILM/GAME : YOUTUBE : FOLLOW ME!
Ray Dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 11:29 AM   #2
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Prediction:

Many a dog and cat will be imaginarily shot. But someone will do so so creatively, there will be an internet meme and eventually a game based around that particular, specific experience.

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Biofungus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #3
Jon Dahl
Dust in the wind, dude.

Jon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud of

Sam & Max invented Augmented Reality glasses.

I'm betting only Musgrave gets that.

How to Kill a Zombie
Jon Dahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:12 PM   #4
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

Ray Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to beholdRay Dillon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biofungus View Post
Prediction:

Many a dog and cat will be imaginarily shot. But someone will do so so creatively, there will be an internet meme and eventually a game based around that particular, specific experience.
HAHAHA! That's the first thing my son said. Gonna shoot the cat!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #5
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

Biofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant futureBiofungus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Dahl View Post
Sam & Max invented Augmented Reality glasses.

I'm betting only Musgrave gets that.
Screw you, hippie!

He will drink the super sauce and throw the bad guys for a loss, just ca-all, for Super Chicken!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:27 AM   #6
Mwynn
On THE EDGE

Mwynn has disabled reputation

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...reality-suite/

The Edge Online

The Edge Facebook
Mwynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:41 PM   #7
Ray Dillon
Golden Goat Studios

So THAT'S what the Vita is. Didn't realize! Man, we just jumped ahead into the future a bit and I didn't even catch it!
Old 04-19-2012, 09:47 AM   #8
Biofungus
Not for your amusement

http://www.itworld.com/personal-tech...glasses-market

Old 04-19-2012, 01:35 PM   #9
Jon Dahl
Dust in the wind, dude.

Jon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud ofJon Dahl has much to be proud of

How to Kill a Zombie
Jon Dahl is offline   Reply With Quote