The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > Talent Engine > Digital Draw-Off

Old 01-16-2012, 08:23 PM   #76
Renae De Liz
Art Wench

Renae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to behold

I'm baaack!

FOR REALZ guys I am helping put together the Deluxe Edition of The Last Unicorn from IDW and they would like to see all pinups I want to show them for consideration of inclusion. So if you'd still like a shot to be publishes, send me the hi-res (and a preview version) to renaedeliz@gmail.com

Thankee!!

Currently working on my creator-owned, true to the original adaptation of the PETER PAN novel.
Renae De Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #77
brandnewday

brandnewday is on a distinguished road

lets all draw unicorns
brandnewday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:17 PM   #78
Renae De Liz
Art Wench

Renae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to behold

Awesome! Really guys if you want to make more pin ups I'll send them along. And for clarification, the original contest was for the 1st Graphic Novel, and this is for the Deluxe Edition version they're putting together because the fist sold so well.

Thanks again for all of the beautiful art!

Currently working on my creator-owned, true to the original adaptation of the PETER PAN novel.
Renae De Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #79
sarielv

sarielv is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renae De Liz View Post
Awesome! Really guys if you want to make more pin ups I'll send them along. And for clarification, the original contest was for the 1st Graphic Novel, and this is for the Deluxe Edition version they're putting together because the fist sold so well.
I came in a little late on this. Is there a deadline I can still meet?
sarielv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Biofungus
This message has been deleted by Biofungus.