The Talent Engine

Go Back   Digital Webbing Forums > General > Comic Books > Image Comics

Old 03-20-2012, 12:17 AM   #1
skmonteiro

skmonteiro is on a distinguished road

Anyone reading/read Luthor Strode?

This is a comic that deserves attention. You can really tell that the writer, Justin Jordan REALLY loves comics. That he's trying to pay homage while still bringing something new to the table. And I love his honest approach to writing. If taking out a major character will make the story better he'll do it. Plus the over the top violence is done so fucking well! This is right up there with Butcher Baker Righteous Maker for me as far as must reads go. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
skmonteiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Connect With Facebook to "Like" This Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 02:20 AM   #2
Evan Henry
Illegitimate Teletubby

Evan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to beholdEvan Henry is a splendid one to behold

Luther...

I've heard good things about it. I meant to pick up a copy of the first issue earlier today but couldn't find it in stock anywhere. I'll find it at some point.
Evan Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
Gordon

Gordon is on a distinguished road

Read it and loved it. A nice mix of 'boy meets girl' and 'boy punches the f*** out of people'.
Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote