View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #25
Renae De Liz
Art Wench

Renae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screwtape Jenkins View Post
Does KS allow you to simply not accept international backers for certain rewards?
As far as I know that's not an option, but it would be a cool one to add. I don't believe Int. Shipping is that big of an issue for a project unless they've earned a LOT of money and have hundreds of INT books to ship. Then the potential for lost/custom books is higher, then you have to reship them and hope that one will stick. All the while backers get more and more upset at YOU even though you are doing all you can. I can't tell you how difficult Womanthology Int. books have been. I took a lot of steps with Peter Pan to avoid shipping difficulties this time.

Creator-Owned Title PETER PAN
Project Manager of Womanthology

Other: Vertigo, Archie, IDW,
Renae De Liz is offline   Reply With Quote