View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 12:00 AM   #7
Renae De Liz
Art Wench

Renae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to beholdRenae De Liz is a splendid one to behold

The "famous people taking all the money" is something people have been arguing about for awhile. I haven't noticed a big drop in success for smaller campaigns yet, so I think it doesn't effect things too much to have "big name" people in there. BUT I do wish they would make it so these big campaigns had their own section maybe? As it was mentioned, it can make it harder for the smaller projects to be highlighted, which isn't fair.

Personally when I see numbers bigger than 100K I just feel worry for them. Unless they've hired a crew of employees to handle the backers, they can EASILY have huge angry mobs coming at them if anything at all goes wrong.

Creator-Owned Title PETER PAN
Project Manager of Womanthology

Other: Vertigo, Archie, IDW,
Renae De Liz is offline   Reply With Quote