View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 02:03 PM   #1
paul brian deberry
is a MASShole

paul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to beholdpaul brian deberry is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Newsletters? Twitter? Tumblr? Social Media.

Does anyone still read these or put them out. Newsletters that is... I read them.

Kelly Sue DeConnick & Matt Fraction are putting together a list for a newsletter about their projects and other junk. Sign up here.

I've always liked, wanted to create my own newsletter for my random p.brain ideas. Keep my "fans" update with my super secret slowly developing projects.

If you have one share it.... while we are at it, share your important social media info to, twitter, tumblr, instagram, about me, deviant art, myspace (fuck facebook) and or blog.

BE WARNED YOU POST UNRELATED SPAM OR SHIT I DON'T LIKE I WILL DELETE IT.