PDA

View Full Version : Savage Dragon Archives, Vol. 1 Tp

The Scribe
09-30-2006, 10:48 PM
SAVAGE DRAGON ARCHIVES, VOL. 1 TP
story ERIK LARSEN
art & cover ERIK LARSEN

616 PAGES - BW - DECEMBER 13 - $19.99

The earliest adventures of fandom's favorite fin-head are collected for the first time in one volume as Savage Dragon defends Chicago from Overlord and the Vicious Circle! Considered by many to be the definitive Savage Dragon saga, this is the complete Overlord epic from start to finish, culminating in a battle that only end one way! Guest-starring WildC.A.T.s and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Collects SAVAGE DRAGON miniseries #1-3 and SAVAGE DRAGON #1-21

http://www.imagecomics.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=20338&sid=3ca66997b4dac7aa8cbb28a6fe8258c0

:thumbs:

Deadfish07
10-01-2006, 01:22 AM
This is pretty cool (and about time), but I would rather get a massive hardcover collection like what they are doing with Invincible.

Ian Ascher
10-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Now are these reprints of the original issues or do these have the extras added?

For example, when Erik first collected the original mini in a TPB he added a few pages because the story placement would have left odd gaps in the middle of the book. Plus he's done little stories and shorts and specials here and there that would be nice to have thrown into continuity within a collection like this.

Since it looks like this is his version of the Marvel Essentials TPBs I assume he'll be doing all this. If so, might be fun to pick up and have on the book shelf.

protonik
10-23-2006, 07:18 PM
Already on my pull list. I've been suggesting something like this for years. Will look nice next to Jack Staff and will help me get caught up on this series cheaply, and fast. Though I am only missing 20 0r so issues, not more than 25 certainly.