PDA

View Full Version : Yo' mama's an alien from outer space!!!

TheDeeMan
09-18-2006, 05:28 AM
STARTING TODAY AT GROOVY ASS ALIEN KREATURES ONLINE!!!

No, you're no crazy. That neighbor you always thought was a little weird IS a little weird. And weird in that "not quite human, alien from outer space, fiendish plot to take over the world" sort of way.

"G.A.A.K: GROOVY ASS ALIEN KREATURES" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's like "The Goonies" meets "The Invaders from Mars".

GAAK
www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/gaak/series.php

TheDeeMan
09-22-2006, 05:30 AM
UPDATE! Welcome to Weird-steria lane. Oh sure, it wasn't bad enough when your neighbors were gossiping about you and stealing your newspaper. Now all of a sudden they're aliens from outer space bent on conquering the earth. Remember the good old days when you could at least count on your neighbors to be, well--Human!!!

GAAK

TheDeeMan
09-25-2006, 05:57 AM
UPDATE! When you're a kid, a well thought out lie is what you do tell, when the truth you should tell, will sound like a lie you would have told. You know, like invading aliens from outer space disguised as small town suburbanites trying to conquer the earth and wipe out civilization as we know it. Little things like that.

GAAK

egets
09-25-2006, 07:23 AM
Im so slow that Im gonna have to take time to read this story properly(I have to start thorough cleaning the house, have been pushing it forward but cant push it anymore) now I just flipped through the pages, I like the drawing style it reminds me little of this one feminine comic series from weather from 70s but its more masculine anyways, I wonder what was the name of that comic anyways....

This is my favourite page this far:

comic page (http://www.webcomicsnation.com/memberimages/gakkl14.jpg)