PDA

View Full Version : Colorist Wanted

ILLUS
10-11-2017, 12:25 AM
I'm looking for a colorist for an all-ages book. Your palette should be bright, colorful and fun and you should be detail oriented. The artwork is not complex. It is a simple fun style. I am looking for someone who will finish the work in a timely fashion while producing quality work. Ideally I want the initial work load completed by the 1st week in November.

Project is 34 Pages of sequential art with possible Covers and Extra Pages.
Payment is $20 per page.

Payments will be made upon completion of each approved page or group of pages. When you complete a page or group of pages you will send me the jpegs for approval along with an invoice with your PayPal email address and I will pay via PayPal within 24 hours or less. Overtime you submit a page or group of pages I will pay the same way. This could be daily or weekly.

I would like to see samples and have you do a test page. If the test page is approved and you get the job I will pay you for that page as well.
If you are not willing to do a test page I understand. However I need to know that you will be able to follow instructions regarding formatting, layers and prompt delivery.

Here is a sample of the art. Do not use this for the test page.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/22383985_10211136915720926_1733077163378564912_o.j pg?oh=129ac61e8f4b3f6c1477fb4220010933&oe=5A45E16D

As for me.
My name is Adam Wallenta, I am a writer and illustrator and you can view my work at www.adamwallenta.com. I am the creator and co-writer of the official Public Enemy series along with Chuck D. I Have worked for Marvel and DC Comics along with numerous other publishers. If you type Adam Wallenta in Google you will have a good idea of what I've done.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. DM me and I can send you a high-res sample page for the test.
Thank you!