PDA

View Full Version : just draw

epul saepuloh
09-20-2017, 09:09 AM
long time no post.this kind of my new drawing character lollypop girl
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZhwYovZr6r0/WcJZRmut5XI/AAAAAAAAAB4/qmfRNOT5Hi8Y6poiC62znPA0SXtAUUlLQCLcBGAs/s1600/lolypop%2Bgirl.jpg

jeffchris50
09-20-2017, 12:14 PM
Nice rendering, epul, but a few basic tweaks could make it a BETTER rendering.

For a (presumably) sexy, gun-toting, lollipop eating character, you need to emphasize the "sexy" part. Her face, while attractive enough, seems a bit mannish in both her features and her expression; try softening them both up a little. Watch out for what I call the "plastic hair" syndrome; her hair seems way to stiff to be actual hair; gravity does a lot to pull hair down so that it has more curves and waves and usually conforms more to the shape of the head it's attached to.

She's definitely got the rack of a sexy woman, but she's got the hips of my Uncle Gus. Men, usually, have pretty narrow and straight hips, whereas women's hips are, again usually, a bit broader and more curvy since the female pelvic region is specifically designed to carry and birth a child. Her waist is OK, but it would be accentuated by making her hips wider and more voluptuous.

Lastly, if she's the "Lollypop Girl," really make that lollipop she's got stand out. Make it bigger, bolder and look way more delicious. Heck, have her holding it out towards the camera so it becomes an item of main focus, like she's saying "Wanna lick?", then work your way back from there.

Hope you don't mind the crits....

epul saepuloh
09-20-2017, 08:57 PM
thanks alot for the comment:)i'll keep better next time:thumbs:

jeffchris50
09-20-2017, 11:44 PM
Just had a chance to look at it a bit larger; you might want to watch the width on her shoulders, as well. She's got the shoulder spread of an NFL Quarterback! LOL!