PDA

View Full Version : Looking for talented artists, writers, letterers and colorists

Mainstream comics
09-18-2017, 06:03 AM
Iím looking for artists, writers, colorists and letterers to produce a few short stories (4-12 pages), it can be full teams or single artists. So there will be only 3 spots open, meaning that we only need 3 short stories, 3 writers, 3 artists, 3 colorists and 3 letterers and Iíll give priorities to teams or artists who can finish the books by themselves.

The project already have a great publisher attached , the book has at least 90 pages of finished work and a cover artist that has worked on Xmen, Starwars books and worked with many other big publishers, you can see some samples of the book in facebook under the name Doomsday TV, so please like it. https://www.facebook.com/Doomsdaytvcomic/

I already have invested tons of money on it and I even took a loan to produce it so Iím in debt and I cannot pay anymore so please donít ask for money, I just want to give a chance to a few talented new artists to be published by a great company, We can both gain from this experience.

You will need to sign an agreement/NDA if you want to be on this book and you need to keep me updated at all the times.

Please reply to doomsdaytvemail@gmail.com , only serious inquires.

A bit about me, My name is Ozzy Longoria, Iíve been a professional artist for 20 years and work on countless books an GNs, I studied under Mexican legend Oscar Gonzales Loyo winner of an Eisner award.

Thank you and good luck

Mainstream comics
09-25-2017, 04:12 PM
hey please send me a small bio and your experience in comics also tell me what you want to do , please don't just send me a link of your stuff.

We still need a couple of letterers and artists for the short stories

thank you

Mainstream comics
09-30-2017, 10:50 PM
we still need a few good pencilers , inkers, letterers and colorists for some short stories, please send me your resume and links, thank you

Mainstream comics
10-23-2017, 09:28 AM
We need to cover the last 2 spots for pencilers/inkers for the anthology, we already have many scripts ranging from 4-12 pages, please send your resume, links and tell me a bit about you. thank you

Mainstream comics
11-20-2017, 02:06 AM
I keep receiving entries from writers and I decided to add a couple more spots, I don't think I can do a longer story, we have 120 Pages finished.

We just need a couple of talented artists, The scripts are from 4-6 pages long, Pencilers or Pencilers/Inkers, we will color it.

Hablo EspaŮol