PDA

View Full Version : Artist Needed (Pinups)

Tristan_R
08-22-2017, 10:42 PM
Hello,

I'm looking for an artist(s) to draw 2 pinup pages. Itís basically going to be one human character (or animal) and an object (rocks, weights, wall, etc.) per pinup. No backgrounds are really needed. Think of something youíd see on a t-shirt. The deadline is 3 weeks (Iím flexible, so I understand this could change). The starting rate is $40 for a pencil and inked pinup. Itís $70 for a colored pinup, which is negotiable. Itís $15 per character (human/animal) design (nothing too complex).

My contact info is eonviant@gmail.com. Please be sure to include a link to your work/portfolio and let me know when youíll be available to start.

After the initial contract is signed and electronically submitted, I will send half of the payment via Paypal.

After the pinups are submitted through email in 300 dpi TIFF format, I will send the remaining payment within 24 hours.

Here is a link to work I hired artists (successfully found through DigitalWebbing) for in the past: https://www.facebook.com/eonviant/

I look forward to your responses!

Tristan_R
09-10-2017, 10:36 AM
Thank you for the tremendous interest! A candidate was selected. There will be more commissioned work in the future.