PDA

View Full Version : Looking Artist for character Design

mattvarmo
06-30-2017, 02:05 AM
Hi, we're looking for an artist who wants or is good at character design. The Characters are for a videogame, also if the art is what we're looking for he (or she) can create more than just a character.
We are not looking for a particular style, but you should know that the videogame is not hiper realistic.
So, if you are interesting you should send me and example or the link of your Deviantart account, or blog, or whatever. We will see the art and tell you to do a character in particular. At least we need two artist (maybe more, we'll see). :)

About the Videogame

Is an Indie Videogame, thirdperson, kinda sandbox, with a nice story. The story happens on 1790, in the Americas, and we want to include some fantastic things, folk of that age and that kind of things. If you want to know more, please write me :happy:

About the most important thing...

Ok, we all do this for love, but also we need to eat. We understand that and we're on the part of love and with enough love maybe we can live of this (drawing, modeling, scripting, etc.) So, the post is on "collaborations" because there's no payment for that at the moment, if we choose you can be sure that you will recive something (no just a thank you) eventually.

SO, IF YOU WANT TO COLLABORATE PLEASE WRITE ME: mattvarmo@gmail.com