PDA

View Full Version : Inker/letterer looking for a penciler

Scrawl-Dodger
06-26-2017, 01:51 PM
Hello,

My name is Jeremy Marshall and I'm an inker and letterer who has started a working relationship with a comic writer, Patrick Sessoms, whose current work you can see online here: https://tapas.io/series/Alive-Again. We are both looking to start a collaborative webcomic project in the superhero genre to initially publish online and then try to print once interest develops in it.

We are currently seeking a talented penciler who would be willing to collaborate with us on the project. Essentially this is a project for us all to be able to put on our resumes and potentially share any profit from it. That means that there would be no payment up front. As an inker, I would be able to work with rough pencils to polish them. Right now, we are aiming to release two pages a week and possibly do some promotional art as well.

If you're interested in potentially working with us, you can contact me at jeremymarshall1977@gmail.com with some samples of your work so we can see if you would be a good fit for our team.