PDA

View Full Version : Looking for collaborators for an Anthology, pencilers

Mainstream comics
05-12-2017, 12:20 PM
Hi
We already have found lots of talented artist for the anthology but we need a few more to finish all the scripts we have so I'm looking for a few collaborators for an apocalyptic Anthology, we are half way finished, we have scripts from 4 to 12 pages, the project is Called "Doomsday TV" please look for it on Facebook to check some of the samples we have.

We are looking for pencilers, inkers and letterers. teams or solo artists.

We have a couple of small companies interested in publishing the book but we are waiting to pitch it to a bigger company such as Image, Boom, IDW, Dark Horse etc.

We don't have any pay this is strictly a collaboration. at least until we get funds, then we will set up rates and royalties.
you'll get a couple of copies of the book for your portfolio and if the book is selfpublished you will be able to buy copies of the book at printing cost for you to sell or give away or whatever you want to do with it.

please send me a link of your work or samples to : nathanieldemon@gmail.com

Only serious inquiries

Buscamos artistas dibujantes entintadores y rotuladores para una antologia llamada Doomsday TV, no hay paga pero te mandaremos un par de copias gratis para tu portafolio, manda los enlaces de tus paginas a la direccion de arriba

Mainstream comics
05-20-2017, 03:12 AM
We are still looking for to finish all the scripts, we have scripts from 4 to 12 pages
We are looking for talented artists, inkers, letterers, colorists and writers teams or solo artists.

please send me a link of your work or samples to : nathanieldemon@gmail.com

Only serious inquiries

Buscamos artistas dibujantes, entintadores, coloristas rotuladores para una antologia llamada Doomsday TV, no hay paga pero te mandaremos un par de copias gratis para tu portafolio y podras comprar comics a precio de impresion, manda los enlaces de tus paginas a la direccion de arriba

Mainstream comics
05-29-2017, 02:53 PM
Looking for a couple of short story writers, 4-6 pages.

Mainstream comics
06-10-2017, 02:28 AM
There's one more spot for a short story artist, send your samples to: nathanieldemon@gmail.com