PDA

View Full Version : Writer/Artist/Creater Seeking Professional Colorist For Fantasy Miniseries (PAID)

NatMatt
05-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Hello, my name is Nathan Matthew. I am a published cartoonist and the writer, artist and creator of a comic series called Alexander. It's a fantasy story is about a boy who runs away from his abusive father and encounters adventures from liberating a village of elves from a giant to becoming a misfortuned king. The book has been previously published through Comixology Submit. Here's the link: https://m.comixology.com/Alexander-1/digital-comic/410698. I haven't had much like with them though so I plan on submitting the series to a well-established indie publishers like Image Comics or Dark Horse Comics.

The colorist I'm looking for must be reliable, professional and exceptionally talented. Remember, this is a paying gig so I expect nothing but the best work from you. For the first six pages I plan on using for the submission package, it will be $200 in total. You will receive this payment within 24 hours after all six pages have been completed and approved by me. After those pages are done, payment will be $40 per page, including covers. You will receive each payment per issue within 24 hours after all the pages have been completed and approved. These rates are nonnegotiable. All pages must be in high quality and in .tiff format. Payment will be made through PayPal.

By all means, don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested. I admit, while I can be demanding, I'm also very respectful to those I work with. I'm not just looking for a colorist but a collaborator as well who's in it for the long run and will not back out on the project once we get things rolling. If this sounds something you'd be interested in working on, please send your portfolio to idiotpro10@yahoo.com, along with a biography and list of past work.

Thank you,

NatMatt

NatMatt
05-19-2017, 01:50 AM
This post is now closed. I will no longer be accepting any more emails as of now. Thank you to everyone who responded. I wish I could send those who weren't considered a direct response but there's far too many. So to those who weren't considered for the position, I am very sorry. Best of luck as well.