PDA

View Full Version : Logo Designer and Letterer for project under publisher's consideration

PatriciaLoupee
05-02-2017, 07:42 PM
Hello! My name is Patricia, I am a Writer/Artist/Inker/Colorist based in Brazil, and I'm here in search of an awesome logo designer and a better letterer than I am to help improve a project that is currently under an indie publisher's consideration.

The project's working title is The Werewriter, and it tells the story of Vincent, a writer plagued by the curse of the werewolf, who travels around the country alongside his witch companion, Carolina.

From the logo designer, all I need is a simple and clean logo - I actually have no idea of how simple or complicated a logo is to make, but I can show the placeholder we were using so you get more or less the vibe we want.

From the letterer, all I would need for now are five pages - the rest can be done when and if the project is accepted.

If you're up for it, please send links AND LINKS ONLY with examples of your work to patricialoupee@gmail.com.

Just reiterating: this is a collaboration. Full credits will be given, you can use the work as portfolio, but payment will only be given upon acceptance of the project.

With nothing else to say, I bid you all bye-bye! Eager to see what you have for me!

PatriciaLoupee
05-05-2017, 07:12 PM
The team has already decided on the artist, so therefore, submissions are closed. Thank you very much to all who have applied.