PDA

View Full Version : Collaborators for a one shot bad girl comic

zigzagman
04-18-2017, 03:27 PM
Hello,
im Warren and recently decided to put my other projects aside to focus on a short bad girl comic. im a big fan of lady death, grimm fairy tales etc
im thinking id like to put it on a free web comic website to see what reception it gets.

i envision it being a one shot though if it works we can continue to build more off of our idea.

im happy to write,ink,color or pencil with this particular project id like to draw or collaborate on the artwork mixing our styles together, same goes for the other aspects.

so not looking for anything to particular so artists, writers, inkers and color-ers interested in bad girl pin up style comics contact me with your details idea and examples of your talent.

thanks guys!
mrfknhanson@gmail.com

zigzagman
05-07-2017, 02:01 AM
thank you for all your replies sorry if i didn't reply to you yet
the work ive seen has been great and those with ideas on stories were really interesting.

However unfortunately due to bad experience we would like to ask that you only reply if your willing to have time to sit and brainstorm via Skype or anything similar

in my experience this works best and provides consistent results

email communication seems to be very unreliable leaving huge gaps in time between discussions and an inability to fully explain ideas

thank you