PDA

View Full Version : Writer Seeking Colorist for Superhero (PAID)

Y Comics
04-13-2017, 01:41 PM
Hey everyone!

My name is Bill, owner and writer at Y Comics, an independent comic book publisher based out of Seattle, WA.

I am currently hiring a colorist for our flagship superhero title, Kinetic. *THIS IS A PAID JOB.

Our story is a reconstruction of the classic superhero tale. *I want it to be a very colorful book - think more Superman than Batman. *

Pencils and inks are by Rafael Chrestani (Year of the Goat).

I want to keep my cost around $50 a page (USD), but that is negotiable.

You will be paid in two installments: once upfront and upon completion.

The first payment will be sent within 24 hours of us sending out the hiring letter. Final payment will be within 72 hours of our receiving the final colored page (and most likely will be within 24 hours).

Completion here means I have received the high quality .tiff files. Payment will be made through PayPal.

If this is something that you sound interested in, contact me! *All I need is the right person to color it! *Hopefully we can keep you on for a few issues.

Please send your experience and digital portfolio to bill@ycomics.net, along with a little about yourself, and what page rate you charge.

Thank you and have a great day,

Bill
Y Comics

www.ycomics.net

Y Comics
04-19-2017, 01:47 PM
Thank you to everyone who has submitted.

We received over 80 submissions!

I want to let everyone know that EVERY portfolio is being extensively reviewed.

We will do our best to get back to everyone, but due to the amount of submissions, it may take a few days.

Thank you,

Bill
Y Comics

Y Comics
05-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Thank everyone for your submissions!

We received over one hundred responses to this ad, which was well more than what we were expecting.

We are pleased to announce we found a colorist and have hired him from this ad.

Best of luck to everyone in their future endeavors!