PDA

View Full Version : Graphic Novel-$75 USD per page

CGAVenture
03-17-2017, 03:42 PM
I am self-funding this graphic novel. I am planning to make this a series of 4 graphic novels.

The graphic novel I need drawn is 100 pages.

I am looking for a sequential artist that can pencil, ink, color and letter with a style like that of DC Comics New 52, or similar to artists such as Ivan Reis, Andy Owens, and Scott Williams. The artist must be able to draw cityscapes, landscapes, and show deep emotion in the protagonist character and the foil characters. The colors must reflect the mood from a light peaceful setting and evolve to a darker state.

I would like the artist to deliver 6-10 pages a month, and uploading the documents in 600dpi TIFF format. Pages must be inked, colored and lettered.

The page rate Iím offering is $75 (USD) for pencil, ink, color and lettered pages. Completion of work will be when I am notified by email that a fully completed page has been delivered and I am able to view it, I will send payment for the page.

Payment-After I have received the pages, I will make payment via Paypal within 48 hours.

Contracts: The artist will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement and a work-for-hire agreement.

What to send: Please send me examples of your sequential artwork including characters you have drawn (Male and Female), and comic pages you have worked on. Professional references are welcomed as well but are not a requirement.

Contact E-mail: Glburke@cgaventures.com

Link-Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/griffin.burke.31)

CGAVenture
03-22-2017, 10:31 PM
Thank you all for your responses. It was hard to pick from all the talented artists that reached out to me. I have found my artist

Best of luck to you all!

-Griffin Burke