PDA

View Full Version : Colorist wanted for kids comic book

Gumball Zeta
03-07-2017, 05:30 PM
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34876684/Monstercholi1.jpg

Looking for a colorist for a kids comic book (Think "Super Dinosaur" style wise). 22 pages, plus a few covers.

Story is about an inexperienced chef who creates a monster in kitchen by accident and the monster gets loose in the city.

$20 per page (this is negotiable depending on quality). There is an opportunity for more work. I will pay via paypal within 7 days upon delivery of the invoice. A finished page is defined as rendered in a hi-res tif format, which should be sent after payment is received.

This is my first illustrated comic book. I'm primarily a writer and have written a few film scripts. Nothing that has gotten made though. My full time job is a sports videographer. My work can be seen here: buzzmeade.com. i also do a podcast called BATTLE REMAKE about movies. www.battleremake.com

Please e-mail me at buzzmeade@gmail.com with links and rate requirements. Thank you!

Gumball Zeta
03-13-2017, 06:50 PM
Thank you everyone. I'm closing the call and will follow up with the colorists I feel are the best fit. Best of luck!