PDA

View Full Version : Patreon Project: Anthology and Services - Image Comics Creator

Atomica
03-02-2017, 06:44 PM
Hello all,

I am the creator and author of No Place Like Home published by Image Comics. I am returning to the comic book world with lots of cool projects via the power of Patreon.

Here is a handy link to my Patreon (http://www.patreon.com/room237)

As well as creating and publishing the new titles I have been working on I wanted to try something different which is to offer my skills via rewards as well as sharing lots of behind the scenes content.

I'd love to bring you all the new books I have been working on over the last couple of years and the next volume of No Place Like Home. I'd like to share my experiences in the comic book industry and help others break in too. You can find out about all the new projects I have in the works here here on Patreon and my website which is getting an update soon.

Pitch Help, Editor, Letterer, Pre-Press, Graphic Design & Logos
You read write, I want to help get YOUR comic books out there, read through the rewards and see if one suits your needs. Any questions, drop me a line.

Patreon Only Comic Book Pitch Anthology
Ok, this is one of the main things Id like to do. Over a period of time, Id like to create and publish an anthology of the Patreon only creators pitches we create together, from the cover letter, written pitch to all the finished artwork.

Once we have enough, Id like to self publish the first collection to share the work with the world and others who are trying to break into the industry. Most importantly, we can use it to actually pitch to publishers and, if all goes to plan, I will send it directly to the people who make decisions... who knows, you might get picked up and see your books on the shelves!

So, take a peek and if it sounds like your thing, great, I'll be speaking to you soon.
Many thanks in advance,
Angelo