PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

batman_darknight05
02-27-2017, 09:02 PM
I'm a writer looking for an artist (colorist, penciler, inker, letter, pin up artist, cover artist, ect), I should say more of a team, though would be great if I had someone who could do all, but not necessary...I've looked into a few places to self publish, but the one I like is called Indy Planet, I'm also looking into submitting to companies, and I also think Kickstarter or Indiegogo would be good places to start as well...I'm also wanting to shop it around at comic conventions I go to as well as local comic book stores.

Here's the comic idea

The name of the story is Venus and it's about a young woman (21) named Lana Knightly and she is wealthy due to her parents death in a fire leaving her the family business (multi billion dollar company)...she does a lot of charity work and works with the community as well...she was holding a charity art expo which she brought orphans to so they could get a better look on life when a man by the name of Death Lock shows up and he ends up shooting her, stabbing her, and kicking her across the room before the police showed up...when Lana wakes up in the hospital she decides to become a hero and when she gets home she finds a box with Venus wrote on it and inside was a gold mask.

That's a brief run down I have more if interested let me know by email at burtmckracken@ymail.com with a link to your work as well...also any additional information you'd like to know I can answer as well.