PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Manga Style artist for B&W 4 issue mini series w/publisher attached

marcol
02-22-2017, 05:38 PM
Hi,

My name is Marco Lopez and i co-own and run the website Atomic Rex Entertainment. In January I wrapped on my web comic Massively Effective. I have written for Lion Forge Comics and Zenescope Entertainment. I currently have a 4 issue black and white mini series that will be published by (can't say who till you officially come on board) and I am looking for a manga style artist (pencils and inks) to come on board and work with me on the comic. The previous artist and co-owner had to drop out for personal reasons and he relinquished his half of the book to me.

WWW.ATOMICREXENTERTAINMENT.COM

If you come on board you will become a co-owner on the book. We will all be paid on the back end but you will get 60 percent (of sales) after the publisher recoups their costs and I will get 40 percent. We will both split any future media and merchandise sales 50/50.

I am looking for a collaborator. You will get a say into story and character details. PLEASE send me any sequential pages or links to marco@atomicrexentertainment.com