PDA

View Full Version : COLORIST - published ongoing series

JC Lacek
02-18-2017, 11:24 PM
Ok ya'll, here is the situation.

We are looking for a colorist for a published 5 issue series. I'll gladly let you know who the publisher is in my response email. The run could go longer than 5, it depends on how well the book is doing at around #4. Right now the deal is a 5 issue arc plus TPB.

Here is what we're looking for - a colorist with a portfolio with at least some published work.

What I need from you - You will be able to color 20-24 pages of sequential art (plus possibly the cover) within 1.5 months at $20 per page (this is negotiable depending on quality). You will commit to being available for the 5 issue series. We can discuss the details of this point over email in further depth.

What I need from you style-wise - Your pages are developed in a way that are emotionally dynamic, vivid and original. You have experience with a broad range of styles (this project encompasses neo-noir, cosmic fantasy, and elements of horror). Also, you are ok with allowing each page getting a maximum of 3 revisions before signing off.

Ok, so to get things streamlined, here are the details

What we're paying - $20 per page (negotiable)

How Iím paying - I will pay via paypal within 7 days upon delivery of the invoice. A finished page is defined as rendered in a hi-res tif format, which should be sent after payment is received

About me:
JC (James Christopher) Lacek is a writer whose disciplines varies in both genre and style, including comic books, playwriting, and short fiction. JCís fiction has been published in acclaimed literary journals such as OneTitle and Writers Who Rock. His latest play, Abomination on Bolt Mountain, headlined at San Franciscoís 2016 Greenhouse Theatre Festival and has been produced nationwide. JC co-authored Gray Havenís graphic novel, Kaiju, and currently, writes for and manages Whiskey Tango Comics, including titles such as, The Devilís Share, Dog Days of Raleigh Bottom, and Andy Griffith Must Die.

here are some of my links to my comics credentials
http://www.indyplanet.us/product/130082/
www.whiskeytangocomics.com/
http://www.becomics.com/player?id=57fac495397417810e175b8f

Ok, I feel that pretty much sums things up.

All interested inquiries please contact jazzlegendcomic@gmail.com

I'll be glad to discuss the finer details of the project at that time

JC Lacek
03-06-2017, 06:54 PM
We have closed submissions for colorist. Thanks for all of the interest. Still looking for an illustrator for separate creator owned project FYI