PDA

View Full Version : Artist Needed For Character Designs

J. Richardson
02-14-2017, 08:38 AM
Basically, I need an artist to help with character designs. Unfortunately, you won't be paid. This is specifically for character designing, not actual comics. Saying that, it also means there are no set deadlines, though it would be best if you do it as quickly as possible.

Anyway, when I say 'character designs', I mean that I will come up with an idea for a character, write a description, and you could create the character as described. Ideally, this will need to be someone who can draw (inks included) and colour, and though the sketches must be of a decent standard, colouring does not need to be to complicated.

You will also have to be comfortable drawing nudity (male and female, and possibly of all/most ages). It will be for a project entitled Earth-N, a project which has recently crossed over with the webcomic Kaza's Mate, Gwenna, and has 1 webcomic series in the works. It is also a naturist series, hence the need to draw nudity.

You should also know that you can also input ideas or design your own characters (with my permission of course), and will be credited as co-creator where appropriate.

If you would like to help out, feel free to send me an e-mail at earthncharacters@gmail.com