PDA

View Full Version : Artist Wanted for Pitch(es)

Chas!
02-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Okay, so I’m trying something different. Typically, I write a story, search for an artist that “feels right,” and go from there. This time around, I want to find a collaborator I jive with and conjure up a pitch project (8 pages) that they’re excited about.

As a writer, I try to be as versatile as possible. Naturally, I hop genres and age-ranges quite a bit. At the end of the day, I just love storytelling, creation, and collaboration. You can check out some of my work on the “Free reads” section of my website: http://www.chasexclamationpoint.com/writer

If you’re interested, please send me an email at chasexclamationpoint[at]gmail[dot]com with a subject line that reads Pitch Collaborator (this ensures my inbox isn't a mess!). To make it easier for yourself, just cut and paste in the following:

Name:
Portfolio link:
Role(s):
Genres you’d like to work in (if any):
Concepts or themes you’re interested in (if any):
Page rate (if any):

*** Please note: I'm only looking for a penciler, penciler/inker, or an all-in-one artist. If needed, I'd reach out to colorists down the road. I'm a letterer, so I've actually got that front covered. ***