PDA

View Full Version : Looking for graphic novel style artist to assist with hybrid musical project

dranguish
01-23-2017, 12:55 AM
Hey everyone, my name is Matt and I am looking for someone willing to work with me on a hybrid music / art project that I am concocting. Without publicly getting into too many details (I'll share those with anyone who seriously contacts me), I am a metal musician in the process of finalizing a self funded album project, that will have a parallel short story-esque element alongside. I am looking to have that supported with some graphic novel style artwork. The overall theme will be fantasy steampunk.

The scope of the project will start small but there are various directions it could go from there. There could be some opportunities to see your art represented in unique ways in this project.

Of course I don't expect anyone to work for free, but also keep in mind that for now, I am paying out of my own pocket so the funds are limited at the onset. I will be realistic if you will be as well.

I've released many albums in my life but I have never embarked upon a project in the way that I envision this project unfolding. Hopefully I can find someone willing to hop on the train so to speak and ride out this part of the journey. Thanks for your time!

Contact me at dranguish@gmail.com

NOTE: Moderators, if I'm not doing this right, please let me know what I need to fix and I will. Thanks!

dranguish
01-25-2017, 10:47 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for the submissions. There's some really good art out there, I had no idea. That being said I've picked the initial collaborator at this point. I will keep everyone that submitted on my short list for future references for sure.