PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on a movie with The Boys?

Forkdude
12-16-2016, 07:37 AM
I've heard rumors around about a movie with the Boys, but I don't know if it is happening. First off, does anyone know anything about it?

I'm asking 'caus I'd certainly be interested in one :laugh:, even though I have not read the entirety of the comic series, yet. I'm curious about any thoughts on what they should do for such a film, or maybe they should even make it a TV show instead?

Luke Noonan
03-29-2017, 07:20 PM
I've heard rumors around about a movie with the Boys, but I don't know if it is happening. First off, does anyone know anything about it?

I'm asking 'caus I'd certainly be interested in one :laugh:, even though I have not read the entirety of the comic series, yet. I'm curious about any thoughts on what they should do for such a film, or maybe they should even make it a TV show instead?
HBO via Netflix is the way to go, IMO. I think the same of most proposed adaptations and remakes lately, and really the most you could hope for in a film adaptation would be an interesting experiment to see what parts they choose to include and what they can get away with showing.