PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Comic Book Artist

J. Richardson
12-09-2016, 09:58 AM
I have begun to develop a series I would like to publish, but I require an artist to help me. The series I would like to create is called Searcher, and it is about a vigilante/demon hunter who uses the name Searcher. The series will included Christian themes (something that is rarely done correctly in comics), and will be aimed at mainly teenagers and young adults. There will be no sexual themes or cursing or anything else that may compromise my faith. Violence and nudity (censored or uncensored) will be allowed, and some gore may be allowed (but not too often, for the time being). The violence is because the character is a demon hunter who kills any demons on Earth, and the nudity is because some of the characters will have some form of nudity necessary.

I plan on challenging the stereotypes of Christians and comics in the process of this.

Also, you will have to be willing to work for free for the time being, but if we sell a copy, we will split the profits (split will be 50/50, but we can talk about that later). You will have to commit yourself to the full series, and not just one issue, unless multiple people are interested. Also, there are other series I would like to do, but if you don't want to work on them, I'll see about getting someone else.

If you need to contact me, do so at jrrRichardson on DeviantArt (the characters can be found there as well), J_R_ForTheFree on Twitter or earthncharacters@gmail.com. Questions are always welcomed.

J. Richardson
12-28-2016, 02:04 PM
I have since found an inker/letterer and a colourist, but I still need a penciller. If anyone is interested and they can draw decent quality drawings, then there's a place available. Again, I should stress how you might not get paid, but if we sell something, or if I pitch it to a publisher, that may change.

J. Richardson
01-22-2017, 09:45 AM
I have since found a penciller, so no one else is needed for this project. I do have multiple other projects I would like to work on, so still send me a message if you would like to collaborate.

J. Richardson
02-25-2017, 10:23 AM
Okay, I need an inker. The inker/letterer is now just a letterer, and no body else working on it can do the inks, so I will need an inker. If anyone is interested in doing the inks only, please send me an e-mail.

J. Richardson
02-27-2017, 10:58 AM
The artist recently resigned, so there is no penciller or inker and the project has been cancelled for the time being. Of course, if an artist does want to collaborate, just let me know and we can get started up again.