PDA

View Full Version : Inker Wanted

javilaparra
12-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Hello, this is Javi, im comic book artist and digital illustrator, Iím currently looking for an INKER for our web comic AYLA SPEAKER FOR THE DEAD we need your inks for issue number 2, we already have 7 pages ready for you to ink.

This is a paid Job, since we are publishing this for free as a web comic we are not getting money out of it so our budget for an inker is very tight, we are willing to pay $10.00usd per inked page, payments will be made via paypal every 3 pages finished, payments will be made effective 4 days after receiving the inked material.

the final inked page should be sent via email with a resolution of 300dpi, we might be asking you to ink a panel just to see if your skills are a good fit to the lineart, (the panel sample will not be paid)

You can find references of me and my work here www.javilaparra.deviantart.com

I have been working in the comic book industry for more than 10 years as colorist, penciller and inker, working for several indy publishers.

For examples of the pages you will be inking please visit our page http://aylathecomicbook.com/comic/cover/

Here is my email for those interested javilaparra @ icloud.com

Thanks for your time!

JAVI LAPARRA.

javilaparra
12-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Thanks to everyone!!!! we already have enough submissions in our inbox and we are ready to choose and inker, thanks to all for taking the time and we will be getting in touch with our candidates!.