PDA

View Full Version : Looking for inker (paid)

ElDragen
11-16-2016, 12:15 AM
I'm looking for an inker for a steampunk project.

I have seven pages already penciled and the line artist and I are aiming to submit these pages to a publisher. See image of the said project below.

Pay ranges from $20 to $30 per page (negotiable). Payment will be only through Paypal on a bi-weekly basis (every two weeks).

Please contact me at julius.freeman00@gmail.com so that I can share the pencilled image for a tryout (for whatever reason my computer doesn't allow the image to be uploaded here.) or you can send me samples of your work.

You can find me on twitter @LDragen and I'm also a digitally published writer. You can find my book The Cleansing drawn by Andre Arajuo (google him. He's worth the time) at comixology.

This is a paying job, so we ask for serious inquiries only.

Look forward in hearing from you.

Thank you

-Julius.

ElDragen
11-21-2016, 10:33 PM
This submission is now closed.

Thank you for to everyone who responded.

ElDragen
11-23-2016, 01:51 AM
[QUOTE=ElDragen;1864503]I'm looking for an inker for a steampunk project.

I have seven pages already penciled and the line artist and I are aiming to submit these pages to a publisher. See image of the said project below.

Pay ranges from $20 to $30 per page (negotiable). Payment will be only through Paypal on a bi-weekly basis (every two weeks).

Please contact me at julius.freeman00@gmail.com so that I can share the pencilled image for a tryout (for whatever reason my computer doesn't allow the image to be uploaded here.) or you can send me samples of your work.

You can find me on twitter @LDragen and I'm also a digitally published writer. You can find my book The Cleansing drawn by Andre Arajuo (google him. He's worth the time) at comixology.

This is a paying job, so we ask for serious inquiries only.

Look forward in hearing from you.

Thank you

-Julius.

THIS SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED.