PDA

View Full Version : any graphic designers out there available for a critique?

DarkHalf05
10-27-2016, 04:56 PM
Hello, everyone.

My wife is taking a course online at Full Sail University for a degree in Graphic Design. They unexpectedly asked the students to find a graphic designer to review their portfolio pages with only a two week window to do so. She has reached out to a few, but hasn't heard anything back. I thought I would see if anyone in the comic community would be able to help her out, because I know there are a lot of designers out here!

If you have the time, her website is www.jamielwiley.com and she can be reached by email at jamiewiley@fullsail.edu

Thanks for taking the time to look.

sevans
10-27-2016, 06:33 PM
The Gold and Purple in the Constellations perfume has a nice rich feel, BUT also doesn't feel friendly or inviting. I personally wouldn't change the background colour for each sign, as the Taurus (aqua one) looks like a different brand. The name and symbol should be enough.

Is the bag for the Fruity Farms biodegradable?

The Horror Magazine. The font is a fairly overused one for Horror stuff, and the main issue..... It's a VAMPIRE special, with a SKULL on the cover. Vampire issue, VAMPIRE on the cover.

Seahawks T-Shirt, abit confusing as it looks like a Sports team t-shirt to me, and yet it's meant to be about work safety? Unclear and can't see anything related to work safety.

DarkHalf05
10-27-2016, 08:32 PM
The Gold and Purple in the Constellations perfume has a nice rich feel, BUT also doesn't feel friendly or inviting. I personally wouldn't change the background colour for each sign, as the Taurus (aqua one) looks like a different brand. The name and symbol should be enough.

Is the bag for the Fruity Farms biodegradable?

The Horror Magazine. The font is a fairly overused one for Horror stuff, and the main issue..... It's a VAMPIRE special, with a SKULL on the cover. Vampire issue, VAMPIRE on the cover.

Seahawks T-Shirt, abit confusing as it looks like a Sports team t-shirt to me, and yet it's meant to be about work safety? Unclear and can't see anything related to work safety.

Thanks, Shane! She really appreciates it.