PDA

View Full Version : My new Kindle eBook "Comics Panel Time Master" was just released!

Lee Nordling
08-23-2016, 11:25 AM
"Comics Panel Time Master" is a three-chapter excerpt from "Comics Creator Prep," and its description reads: From multiple Eisner Award nominee Lee Nordling (author of Your Career in Comics and formerly on staff at Disney Publishing, DC Comics, Nickelodeon Magazine, and Platinum Studios) comes this lesson on how time works within the comic book format, and how you can use that to tell your story effectively.

For those of you who already bought (or are buying) "Comics Creator Prep," you already have everything that's in this eBook.

For those of you who simply want to add some incredibly valuable comics storytelling tools to your toolbox (and skip discussions about theme, pitching, Hollywood, collaboration, work-made-for-hire vs. ownership, comic script styles, punctuation in comics, ballooning, comics editors, and more) then THIS is the ebook for you.

And it's free for those with Kindle Unlimited.

Oh, and for those of you who've already read it, a review on Amazon would be much appreciated. Thanks!

https://www.amazon.com/Comics-Panel-Time-Master-Creator-ebook/dp/B01KU2O8O6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1471961366&sr=1-1#nav-subnav

paul brian deberry
08-24-2016, 09:38 PM
(Waits for Steven to delete/move post because this is not the place for it....)

Lee Nordling
08-25-2016, 12:13 AM
Sorry, Paul. Steven had previously told me I could announce the publication of these books.

My sincere apologies.

Steven, if these postings were inappropriate, please take all of them down.

Thanks.