PDA

View Full Version : Story contest, 15,000 euro in prize money

ayalpinkus
08-21-2016, 03:37 AM
I thought some of you might be interested in this:

https://www.jovoto.com/projects/follow-the-leader/briefing

In brief, make a synopsis or storyboard for a short film, and a poster to go with it. 15,000 euro in prize money. Deutsche bank wants a motivational film to help show people who still work in the old way how to embrace digital. They apparently have evangelists for 'digital', called "Digital Leaders", assigned the task of getting people inside the organization to embrace digital tools and the digital age. They want an inspirational film in which a bank employee runs into a problem, and a "Digital Leader" (another employee) comes to the rescue with digital tools, but I personally think you can do better than that and make it a fun little story with a surprise twist.

I don't think entering is necessarily a lot of work: write a synopsis: 15 minutes. Make a poster, 30 minutes. And win 3,000 euros. Also, it would seem to me that people who have practiced telling stories for years have a decided advantage.

So anyway, I thought I'd throw that out there. Sounds like a fun contest, with some prize money attached.