PDA

View Full Version : Creating an account on Digital Webbing

eDuke
08-08-2016, 12:01 PM
This is information to all new users wishing to register an account on here since there's some confusion. There IS a strict approval process, sorry, but it's to prevent spammers or trouble-makers from polluting the forums.

If you register and receive an email stating the information you supplied couldn't be verified, the last thing you want to do is start chucking out obscenities in response, that automatically classifies you as someone we don't want on here. If you're willing to fly off the handle before you even get verified, we can imagine how you're going to react to users if you have a disagreement. Just saying.

Please follow the directions of the email if your account is removed. Supply your email address in the body of the message, your website address, Deviant account, Google+ page, Facebook, etc., anything that helps determine you exists (yes, writing an email saying you exist doesn't prove anything, spammers have automated programs to accomplish such things). Once accepted, you will be able to create that account again with the verified email address.

Good luck!

DJA
08-08-2016, 12:16 PM
This is one of the last bastions on the internet for people still being cool. Thanks for all the hard work DW staff and community.

eDuke
08-09-2016, 11:18 AM
Thanks, DJA! I have some ideas I want to put into this site when I get a chance. True story; a company approached me a few weeks ago wishing to purchase Digital Webbing outright but I have plans for this place!

Duane Korslund
08-09-2016, 11:47 AM
Big Plans Muahahaha Muahahahaha Muahahaha

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/16/Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

outlawhue
08-09-2016, 02:16 PM
Glad to hear something interesting and "homegrown" for the future