PDA

View Full Version : PAID: Colorist Needed, 7 pages, August 25th deadline

SuperSearnold
08-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Hello. My name is Searnold. I post a brand-new, self-contained, comic-book, short-story on the first of every month at www.CompletelyDifferentComics.com.

The artist for my next 7 page comic short, "Prom Night", decided that he did not want to do the colors himself, so I am looking for a replacement colorist.

IMPORTANT DEADLINE: I need the finished colored pages by August 25th. Payment will not be made if the deadline is missed. Please do not apply if you do not think you can hit this deadline.
If you do not hit the deadline, the story will be published in black-and-white and none of your coloring will be used.

Upon completion, I will be paying $10 per page for a total of $70. Payment will be made via Paypal same day as delivery of finished pages. I can be flexible if you can't accept Paypal, but payment may take longer depending on your preferred method.

Below is a sample of the work you will be coloring.

If interested, please e-mail samples of your work or links to samples to me at SuperSearnold@yahoo.com.

Thank you.

http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h406/SuperSearnold/PROM_02inksl_zpsweuaq2tc.jpg