PDA

View Full Version : Space/Horror character design ($100)

dapman
07-27-2016, 01:54 PM
Hello Artists!

I am looking to hire someone to help me design a freakish looking character thats very important to the story I am writing.

The character is a god like being of immense size. Something similar to the Lord of Rings' "Eye if Sauron" except in space and much scarier.

I am looking for an artist that:

1- Is prolific at drawing horror.

2- Is very creative.

3- Is willing to work with me. In other words understand that since this character is very important to me, He might go through several revisions in the sketch and color phases.

4- Be able to complete the Job within 2-3 days of being selected.

For this particular Job, I am more interested in the design of the character than I am in the quality of the art. In other words, you dont have to be a top tier artist to be considered, though it certainly doesnt hurt.

I am paying $100 for the design of this character. I will pay through Paypal within 1 day of receiving the final completed design in a High Resolution PSD file (300 DPI minimum). The PDS file must have at least 3 layers (Sketch, Ink and color).

If you are interested, please contact me via email at Dalexanderperez@outlook.com and make sure to include examples of your horror art.

For more information about us, please visit:

www.ftr-fortherealm.com

www.facebook.com/ForTheRealm (https://www.facebook.com/ForTheRealm?fref=nf)

Thanks!