PDA

View Full Version : 5-page horror comic for Vast Expanse anthology

JeremySNichols
07-15-2016, 01:03 AM
I am searching for a work-for-hire artist to pencil and ink a 5-page horror story with two female leads. It is dark and anti-religious. It will be published in the third or fourth issue of my comic book anthology Vast Expanse.

The artist I am looking for will have sequential art samples in their portfolio. In a perfect world I would like to hire a female to draw it, but the artist whose style best fits my vision for the story will get the job. I will be lettering the story myself, and may add graytones if needed.

$25 per page @ 5 pages = $125 total.

$40 upfront. $40 upon mid-project check-in and approval. $45 on completion within 1 week of receiving final artwork via email, cloud drive, or other Internet application in the form of high-resolution (300 dpi or higher) images in PSD, TIFF, or JPEG format. Payment will be delivered via Paypal. Must be willing to sign work-for-hire contract. Artist will be given a 60-day deadline for completion of the project.

I am Jeremy Scott Nichols. I am the publisher and writer of Vast Expanse, an anthology from Township Comics, which has had two successful Kickstarter campaigns. The artists for the first and second issues were hired from these forums.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1120046778/vast-expanse-2-a-diverse-comics-anthology-of-art-a

https://www.comixology.com/Vast-Expanse-1/digital-comic/342850

I am a writer and artist with a handful of professional credits over the years with small publishers like Delta Comics, Uncut Comics, and Desperado/Image. My highest profile work was 3 appearances in Negative Burn. I am the author and artist of webcomics such as Red Glare, An Earth to Defend, Interstellar Strike Force, and the author of webcomic Ghost Division.

Email SEQUENTIAL ART samples or links to jeremyscottnichols@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest!

JeremySNichols
07-18-2016, 11:31 PM
This job has been filled. Thank you for all who applied. I may contact some of you for other stories, as there were several artists whom I'd like to work with in the future.