PDA

View Full Version : Penny Dreadful - Wha happened?

TheDeeMan
05-31-2016, 10:05 PM
Oh my god is Penny Dreadful sucking this season. It's just unfocused and meandering around. The western stuff with Ethan is the worst. I want to hang on just to see what Dracula is all about but I can't suffer through anymore.

Anyone else hatin'?

Dee

Moonrider
05-31-2016, 11:41 PM
Nope. Loving it so far. And that episode with Vanessa and the pre-John Clare orderly guy in the asylum? Frickin' awesome. The wild west plotline is interesting enough considering what's at stake, and Wes Studi is more than a welcomed addition to the cast.

TheDeeMan
06-01-2016, 03:11 AM
Nope. Loving it so far. And that episode with Vanessa and the pre-John Clare orderly guy in the asylum? Frickin' awesome. The wild west plotline is interesting enough considering what's at stake, and Wes Studi is more than a welcomed addition to the cast.

I'm going to let you have this one. I'm just not feeling it. Wes Studi not withstanding.

Dee

Ingrid K. V. Hardy
06-01-2016, 09:48 AM
Wish we had that show up here, would give it a try.

Moonrider
06-02-2016, 08:51 AM
If you don't mind torrenting, it's a good series to watch. I watch it on cable.

UPDATE: IT'S ON NETFLIX FOR GOD'S SAKE! GET ON IT!

VANDAL
06-04-2016, 04:16 AM
It is by no means a good show. It is however an interesting show. Kind of like slowing down to watch a car wreck on the highway.

omega sentry
06-06-2016, 03:21 PM
If you don't mind torrenting, it's a good series to watch. I watch it on cable.

UPDATE: IT'S ON NETFLIX FOR GOD'S SAKE! GET ON IT!

Canada Netflix is different from US Netflix.

Moonrider
06-07-2016, 05:29 AM

Seriously? The show is available through my PS4 in Indonesia.

Moonrider
06-07-2016, 05:30 AM
It is by no means a good show. It is however an interesting show. Kind of like slowing down to watch a car wreck on the highway.

Didn't even watch the first season, but the second season was so f***ed up it ends up being on my awesome tv shows list.

Buckyrig
06-07-2016, 11:56 AM

Does Canadian Netflix get The Red Green Show? :har:

TheDeeMan
06-23-2016, 12:13 AM
Is that how it ends? Not with a bang but with a whimper? This whole season sucked. And after the awesome setup for Dracula from the first season Dracula was actually an almost total waste in person.

I have rarely been so disappointed in an ending then I was with this one. It isn't exactly Dexter, but really, it could have been so much better. It's like they got bored with the series and were just trying to bring it to a neat and tidy end.

Dee

Moonrider
06-23-2016, 10:52 PM
Ah, haven't watched the last episode yet. But I doubt that I'll be that disappointed.

Moonrider
07-01-2016, 02:21 AM
Well, seen it. It does feel a bit rushed, but the talents involved saved it for me.