PDA

View Full Version : [PAID] Letterer needed (PLEASE READ THE FULL AD)

kgwrotethis
05-24-2016, 02:28 PM
I'm looking for a letterer to join my project THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIONS AND ADVENTURES OF THE DEAD PRESIDENTS.

The position is lettering pages once the pages are turned in by the colorist. There will be 89 pages total.

$10 per page. The rate is non-negotiable.

I will invoice all orders and pay via PayPal. I will pay as we go from page to page. Payment will be made within 2 weeks after the submission of completed work. Completed work is a lettered page with errors corrected.

The font is already selected.

visit theDeadPresident.com to check out artwork.

about me:
I'm a secondary school social sciences teacher in California. I also went to the New York Film Academy in Los Angeles and received a masters in screenwriting. So I'm a visual story and mainly write screenplays/teleplays. I've taken my knowledge of pointless presidential pfacts and combined them with my love of comic books to create the comedy-action-adventure animated series THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL ACTIONS AND ADVENTURES OF THE DEAD PRESIDENTS.

I've used Digital Webbing to hire both the artist and colorist for the project.

So if you are a letterer and interested or want more information please contact me at theDPOTUS@gmail.com

You can find the Dead Presidents on Twitter @theDPOTUS and on facebook.com/theDPOTUS

kgwrotethis
05-27-2016, 02:17 AM
The position has been filled. Thanks to all who applied.

all the best...
Kevin